Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Papertrey Ink- SAF Pattern Mix & Match

Ok. I have to say that this was a bit of a cheat. I was trying to figure out how I could incorporate some PTI products from my thin collections when I recalled I'd received a pack of paper in my first PTI order- the Make It Market Christmas kit from last year. I hadn't used it at all because I just made houses from the set. Now this feels like cheating but Betsy Veldman did mention using papers from a matching set. I tried to find papers in the pack that had obvious small/medium/large patterns but pretty much they're all small. So, I used them all. I definitely want to get some other papers and do the mix but I'm happy to have done something.


The die is from Stampin' Up as is the cardstock.


No comments:

Post a Comment